your url makes this 10x funnier
i’m 99.8% sure stiles is kissing kate agrent in the trailer.
"there will be free food"
"Today is your day. Your ears are floppy and cute. Your fur is soft and wonderful. You got this. You can do anything you set your mind to. It’s time to fuck the day with your little bunny cock."
The cold never bothered me anyway.
The tide carried him away
like driftwood that could not support my weight
or didn’t want to.
Can you tell I’m a little sick of seeing people say Ron was selfish and a bad friend?
this is literally the best thing ever in all the history of literature i cant wait until i publish this it will be a novel emma watson will star in the movie adaptation i need to start writing my speech hot damn i am a professional quitting school bcs im too damn good
Re-reading what you wrote:
I bet only a few of you know and you’re probably not interested but this is a scene from grey’s anatomy, I think it’s probably one of the saddest. It was valentine’s day and there’s this patient who had been with his girlfriend for 8 years, he had an accident and his girlfriend was so angry and she wouldn’t stop complaining about how they’ve been together for 8 years and he still hasn’t proposed. Every valentine’s day he gives her a tiny velvet box and whens he opens it it’s always some kind of jewerly but not an engagement ring, and that valentine’s day he gave her a necklace but she didn’t open it because she was so mad and she even called it a “cheap ass necklace”, so the patient dies and when the doctor goes to pick up his stuff to give it to his girlfriend she opens the necklace and that’s what she finds
"This is her first snow. Up until two months ago, we were living on a beach in Thailand."
the top item on my x-mas list.
#BETH…..#BETH….#I WANT THIS
catsby is so easy to shop for
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.